[gmx-users] Lennrd-Jones potential in Gromos force field

kordzadeh at aut.ac.ir kordzadeh at aut.ac.ir
Thu Jun 14 07:34:52 CEST 2018

​Hi
I have another question, I used gmx energy to evaluate LJ and electrostatic  interaction, as before discussion LJ is meaningless physically, is there another module that can predict , polar and non polar interactions accurately?
is this meaningless that you mentioned according to Gromos force field or all force fields, I mean a can a force field such as OPLS predict polarity?
Thanks in advance for your help
Regarda
Azadeh

--
This email was Anti Virus checked by  Security Gateway.