[gmx-users] gmx mindist error

João Henriques joao.m.a.henriques at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 23:55:58 CEST 2018

Yes, I understand what you and Justin refer to. Until your first email I
completely forgot to consider that certain simulations require variations
to the normal 3D periodicity, and thus my ramble about the box vectors. It
makes perfect sense now.

Also, thank you suggesting the alternative using the PDB, really
appreciated. It can certainly make things easier in this particular case.

Best regards,