[gmx-users] Simulating protein-lipid interactions

Kevin Boyd kevin.boyd at uconn.edu
Wed May 23 18:12:48 CEST 2018

CHARMM36-m is the most recent release of the CHARMM forcefield, with
improved protein dynamics . You can find the force field files here:

http://mackerell.umaryland.edu/charmm_ff.shtml#gromacs

That webpage also has a list of relevant publications for you to look over.

Alternatively, the CHARMM-GUI Membrane Builder can help you prepare
your systems with the proper force fields.

Kevin