[gmx-users] Population Density Plot

Vytautas Rakeviius vytautas1987 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 14:56:24 CEST 2018

 Gromacs xvg files can be opened with Xmgrace and you should get plot out of them right away then. I am not sure that those plots fit your need but you can edit them with same program right away.Xmgrace is probably available over your Linux distribution package manager like "sudo apt-get install grace" command on Ubuntu and Debian.