[gmx-users] Solvating only part of a box

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 21:37:23 CEST 2018

Hi,

The default behaviour is to consider atom positions, but you want to
include atoms based on e.g. molecule position. IIRC use -selrpos mol_cog
for that (or similar changes within the selection). See the final examples
at
http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/2018/onlinehelp/selections.html#selection-examples

Mark