[gmx-users] question on ffG43a1p force field

Lei Qian tuk04130 at temple.edu
Tue Aug 27 17:17:24 CEST 2019

Hi Dr. Lemkul,

Thank you for your reply.
I have sent the links to you. Hope they could reach to you.
The links include three log files.
1. WT protein running for 1ns production step.(wall time: 1h40min).
2. WT protein running for 10ns production step (wall time: 6d09h17).
3. Mutant protein running for 1ns production step. (wall time: 17h30min).

>From the log, I can find each of them was run on one node with 24 cores.
It seems the wall times for all these three files do not have linearly
proportional relationship.
Thanks for your time and help!
Lei