[gmx-users] Fwd: (-13.000000 Total charge should normally be an integer), Facing problem while running gromacs

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Mon Jun 24 12:33:07 CEST 2019

This shows why posting the entire output is important.  The note is
not the reason why grompp failed, the warning is what you need to take
note of and respond to/deal with.  If you are doing the step here to
add the counter-ions to neutralise charge, then do as the information
at the bottom is telling you to do, ignore the warning and proceed.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu