[gmx-users] Fw: Radial Density Profile

elham e.ghaedsharaf at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 30 09:25:16 CET 2019

 Hi Salman, Thanks for your response.

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Salman Zarrini <salman.zarrini at gmail.com>To: "gmx-users at gromacs.org" <gmx-users at gromacs.org>; elham <e.ghaedsharaf at yahoo.com>Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2019, 03:42:13 AM UTCSubject: Re: [gmx-users] Radial Density Profile
 Hi Elham,
In general to calculate the radial density profile of a droplet-like object one should do binning (histogram) in spherical coordinate along radius. That means you should define a series of shell each with thickness of dr and all centered on center of the vesicle. And then you could count how many atoms of your interest are withing each shell so that you would get something like \rho (r) at the end.
Regards,Salman