[gmx-users] Bilayer exploding with semiisotropic coupling

Namit Chaudhary nchaudha at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Jan 5 12:55:33 CET 2020

Hi,

I have added the energy minimization, npt and the final run log, edr and
mdp files in the drive folder. Here's the link again:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fUrx4yt3DpCEGY0CACA6n-PXcswfaa31?usp=sharing

I am prepping everything up to npt equilibration on my laptop. It has a
Intel i7-7820 HQ processor and a GEForce 940MX GPU. The production run is
done on another computer that has an Intel i7-8700K processor and a GTX
1080Ti and GTX 1060 GPUs. Both GPUs are used for the production run.

I use gmx mdrun -v -deffnm {filename} for the production run.

Hope these are helpful. Please let me know if any other information is
required.

Thank you
Namit