[gmx-users] cut-off scheme

Alessandra Villa alessandra.villa.biosim at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 10:21:00 CET 2020

Hi,

my suggestion is to move to Verlet scheme -
(http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/2019/user-guide/cutoff-schemes.html
)
See also for
http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/2020/release-notes/2019/major/deprecated-functionality.html#functionality-deprecated-in-gromacs-2019

You could compare the results coming from two schemes using the same
GROMACS version, paying particular attention to the properties of your
interest, and on the properties on which the parameterization is based on
(if possible). The results should be very similar.
Best regards
Alessandra