[Abe.kth.se_sakraplatseruserlist] [TCR-network] Research on bus travelers safety perceptions

Ned Levine Ned at nedlevine.com
Fre Jan 17 16:16:38 CET 2020

Roberto,

           Back in the 1980s, I conducted a study on the perceptions of
safety on the bus system in Los Angeles (paper attached).  It was one of the
first studies to compare the perception of safety with convenience factors
in affecting actual bus use.  It also provides references for much of the
early research on bus travel safety.

Ned

Ned Levine, PhD

Ned Levine & Associates