[Abe.kth.se_sakraplatseruserlist] (utan titel)

Smart Otu smartotu at yahoo.com
Fre Jan 24 09:00:49 CET 2020

 Very very interesting field experience!. Can't wait to read the full details.

Smart.

     On Wednesday, January 22, 2020, 6:15:58 PM GMT+1, Vania Ceccato <vania.ceccato at abe.kth.se> wrote:

 #yiv1330256894 #yiv1330256894 -- _filtered {} _filtered {} _filtered {} _filtered {}#yiv1330256894 #yiv1330256894 p.yiv1330256894MsoNormal, #yiv1330256894 li.yiv1330256894MsoNormal, #yiv1330256894 div.yiv1330256894MsoNormal {margin:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:New serif;}#yiv1330256894 a:link, #yiv1330256894 span.yiv1330256894MsoHyperlink {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}#yiv1330256894 a:visited, #yiv1330256894 span.yiv1330256894MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple;text-decoration:underline;}#yiv1330256894 p {margin-right:0cm;margin-left:0cm;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:New serif;}#yiv1330256894 p.yiv1330256894msonormal0, #yiv1330256894 li.yiv1330256894msonormal0, #yiv1330256894 div.yiv1330256894msonormal0 {margin-right:0cm;margin-left:0cm;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:New serif;}#yiv1330256894 span.yiv1330256894EmailStyle19 {font-family:sans-serif;color:black;}#yiv1330256894 .yiv1330256894MsoChpDefault {font-family:sans-serif;} _filtered {}#yiv1330256894 div.yiv1330256894WordSection1 {}#yiv1330256894
Dear Mangai

Thanks for sharing these details about transit safety in Dehli.

Interesting with the free bus rides—for women. Is it in the whole system? What was the motivation and how is currently funded?

Also, if you were in those hotspots, how did you feel? where these places more problematic than the rest?

Anyway, we will be looking forward to reading your analysis.

Best wishes

Vania