[Abe.kth.se_sakraplatseruserlist] Syllabi Crime in Transportation Systems

Nerea Marteache Solans nmarte at csusb.edu
Tis Mars 30 19:30:55 CEST 2021

Dear all,
I am designing a new course in our program titled “Crime in Transportation Systems”. This is an upper division undergraduate course (for last year undergraduate students), which will also be available as an elective to our masters students.
For those of you teaching similar courses, would you mind sharing your syllabi or any relevant resources/assignments that are working well for you? There are definitely a lot of great research resources in this list already, but I’m specifically looking for teaching materials.
In case you want to reply privately to me: nmarte at csusb.edu<mailto:nmarte at csusb.edu>
Thank you in advance!!
Best,

Nerea

Nerea Marteache, Ph.D.
Associate Professor & Internship Coordinator
Dept. of Criminal Justice
California State University, San Bernardino