[gmx-users] Re: Dynamics with DNA

Alan alanwilter at gmail.com
Tue May 26 09:42:02 CEST 2009

Hey Tanos,

You must read some papers but my recommendations are:

GMX 4.0.5 and AMBER99SB forcefield. Look at
http://acpypi.googlecode.comwhere you can find info about how to add
amber forcefield to GMX.

Cheers,
Alan

Subject: [gmx-users] Dynamics with DNA

>   Hi folks !
>   Does someone knows how to perform Molecular dynamics simulations of
> DNA molecules using GROMACS 3.3.2 ? Is that possible ? With forcefield
> should I use ? If it is not possible with GROMACS does someone have a
> suggstions of which software colud be used ?
>   Best whises,
>   Tanos C. C. Franca.
>   Rio de Janeiro - RJ
>   Brazil
>
> --
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.
80 Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1GA, UK.