[gmx-users] on the dissociation of protein complex during MD

Dialing Pretty hdc123hdc123 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 01:57:22 CET 2012

Dear All,

Some of the complexes of PDB files in RCSB are not from protein-protein interaction, but from the packing of protein crystal. Thus in solution the "protien complex" may dissociate.

However as for the protein are usually very large, and I regard it is difficult to observe that 2 (or more) subunit protein complex dissociate completely during MD simulation.

Can you please introduce to me your experience that the "protein complex" sifnificantly dissociate during MD?

I am looking forward to getting your reply.

Cheers,

Dialing