[gmx-users] g_mdmat

francesca vitalini francesca.vitalini11 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 18:06:13 CEST 2012

Dear Gromacs user,
I'm trying to calculate de distances between residues in a trajectory with
g_mdmat and I'm coming across a problem while trying to restrict only to a
smaller number of residues providing an index file. in fact what I get is a
matrix as big as if I use all the residues, and the area of interest is
plotted through xpm2eps only in the lower left corner. How can I manage to
obtain a plot that only focuses on the residues provided by the index file?
I have been searching the mailing list but couldn't find an answer to that.
Thank you in advance.
Best

--
Francesca Vitalini