[gmx-users] extracting trajectory using trjconv

Hadi Rahmaninejad ha.rahmaani at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 02:23:56 CEST 2019

Thank you Chenyu, but I thought there should be option for index file,
however when I wanted to create an index file, for some reason my molecule
appears two times and it gives me an error message of "having multiple same
names" and cannot create the index file. Do you have any suggestions?

Best,
Hadi