[gmx-users] extracting trajectory using trjconv

Chenyu Liu liu00554 at umn.edu
Wed Oct 2 03:32:16 CEST 2019

Unfortunately, I have not seen similar situation before. The index could be
overlapping, for example: Protein, Non protein, water and chloride ions
where Non protein include the water and chloride ions. But I have not seen
the situation where the same name appears multiple times. I think you
should look into topology file to modify and solve the problem.
Good luck with that,
Chenyu