[Abe.kth.se_sakraplatseruserlist] Effect of stadiums/arenas on schools

Stijn Ruiter Ruiter at nscr.nl
Mon Juni 25 12:35:06 CEST 2018

The following paper has just been published:

Vandeviver, C., Bernasco, W. & Van Daele, S. (2018). Do sports stadiums generate crime on days without matches? A natural experiment on the delayed exploitation of criminal opportunities. Security Journal. First published online June 15, 2018. doi: 10.1057/s41284-018-0142-5.

A read-only version is available online through Springer Nature SharedIt at https://rdcu.be/YRHj