[Abe.kth.se_sakraplatseruserlist] TedEx talk women & technology and happy 2019!

Vania Ceccato vania.ceccato at abe.kth.se
Fre Dec 28 10:30:47 CET 2018

Dear colleagues
I have recently participated in a TedEx talk session here in Stockholm. Very scary experience. I did try to spell out some of the basic ideas that we always share and discuss in our user lists in the Transit crime network and Safeplaces network. Thanks for your input to the discussions and for your collaboration over the years.

Here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8oEZ16vFzk

I take this opportunity to thank you all and wish you a happy 2019 wherever you may be.

Best wishes
Vania

Vania Ceccato
Professor
Skolan för arkitektur och samhällsbyggnad
Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan, KTH
Teknikringen 10A
100 44 Stockholm, Sweden<x-apple-data-detectors://12/0>
Phone: +46-8-7908625<tel:+46-8-7908625>
Mobile: 073-6649070<tel:073-6649070>
https://www.kth.se/profile/vace/
Samordnare för SÄKRAPLATSER NÄTVERKET<https://www.sakraplatser.abe.kth.se/>